I’ve been pushing it since March 21st and soon I will take some time off and fly away…..some much needed rest is in order. The job search still continues. The two interviews went as well as I could hope for. Now, it’s time to wait on a reply and for me to decide whether or not either of these positions are for me. I don’t have a clear feeling about either one of them at the moment. I will let God direct me from here. Thank you for your prayers and comments. With Gratitude, Anita